Firm Profile

Firm History

Vance, Thrift & Biller LLP was founded on May 1, 1955 by Oather C. Vance and C. Eugene Thrift, CPAs who had practiced accounting in the county since the late ‘40s.  Gerry Biller joined the firm and became a partner in 1965.  

The firm quickly grew in size and in prominence by serving a number of clients in real estate and farming as well as retail and service firms.  A few of the businesses served in the early years grew substantially in size, eventually “going public” with stock offerings or merging into publicly traded companies.  As the clientele grew, so did the need for office space.  In the early ‘60’s, the firm built its own office building at 60 S. California Street.  In 1978 the firm moved into its current 10,000 square foot office at 181 S. Ash Street in Ventura.

Current Partners

Gary L. Wolfe, CPA

(805) 648-6061 ext. 142

gary@vtb-cpas.com

 

Patricia L. Emerick, CPA

(805) 648-6061 ext. 145

pattyemerick@vtb-cpas.com

 

Andrew D. Viles, CPA

(805) 648-6061 ext. 144

aviles@vtb-cpas.com

 

Marilyn R. Lambeth, CPA

(805) 648-6061 ext. 125

marilyn@vtb-cpas.com

 

Andrew W. Gardner, MBA , CPA

(805) 648-6061 ext. 123

agardner@vtb-cpas.com

 

Andrea E. Rodriguez, CPA

(805) 648-6061 ext. 120

arodriguez@vtb-cpas.com